- Add the items you would like to purchase to shopping cart.
- Can be used for minimum order amount of RM100.
- Check out shopping cart and key in coupon code given
HaaKaa Gen 2 Breastfeeding Starter Pack
What’s in the Package?
1 x HaaKaa Silicone Breastpump ( 100ml / 150ml )
1 x HaaKaa Breastpump Silicone Cap
1 x Breastpump Flower Stopper *Options: Orange / Purple / White / Blue
1x Silicone Breast Pump Strap *Options: Suva Grey / Rust / Blush / Bluestone
FREE with the Package
1 x Breastpump Cotton Bag
1 x HaaKaa Recycle Bag
1 x HaaKaa Cash Voucher worth RM 20
Add on your customise Haakaa Gift Box to pack it as a gift! https://www.haakaa.com.my/gift/Haakaa-Gift-Box
All our new mum favourites are now available in a great little starter pack!
Our new mum starter pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mummy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents. Made from 100% silicone and will fit in both 100ml and 150ml size breast pump.
Comes with 4 colour white , orange , purple and blue.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water ( 2 -3 times in a week).
No bleach based agents.
Hop onto our media tab for multiple reviews.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.